For Boys Who Want to Learn The Way of the Path
ACTION — CHALLENGE — FUN — CONFIDENCE — ADVENTURE — RESPECT
PathFinders for Boys is for the curious boy who wants to learn more about life’s mysteries while cultivating honesty, openness, and fairness in his life. PFB teaches the new form of masculinity: powerful yet just, adventurous yet respectful. A dynamic, experiential training using body movement, games and lessons that boys can implement immediately in their lives.
The unique experiential training is held at the Wholeness Center in Valley Cottage starting on Monday Jan 29th, 2018
PathFinders is for boys 10-13 who wish to:
- Have more confidence
- Learn about healthy boundaries
- Participate in fun, challenging activities that have a point
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Develop meaningful friendships and relationships
- Experience being successful in learning things that matter
- Trust their intuition and sense of self
- Understand and trust their unique gifts and abilities
- Explore deeper questions within a community of like-minded boys
- Learn about making a difference in the world
Being a boy in today’s world is hard…
Do you want to be more like the action heroes in all the movies, but do it in your own unique life? Do you want to be a leader amongst your friends? Do you want to get more respect in your life? Then PFB might be the place for you.
We created PFB for the boy who wants adventure and is just starting to learn about how the world works. The boy who wants to learn to take action and step into his power while still retaining the playfulness that keeps life fun.
PFB is a chance to bond with boys from all over the area, expanding their circle of well-rounded friends.
Who is it for?
Boys ages 10-13…
What can your boy expect?
- Ten 75-minute meetings on Mondays, from 5pm-6:15pm
- A safe, controlled environment where learning happens in a container of mutual respect
- To laugh, to feel inspired, to experience the opposite of bored and zoned out
- A place you can find yourself, say what you want to say and feel what you need to feel
- An adventure to a land out beyond the place where you worry what people think of you, past those spots where people attack you, far away from where you are lonely and powerless
- To be challenged – with care and commitment
- To start to learn how to have tools and ninja skills to be the best you can be
- To practice showing up and facing the uncomfortable and challenging things in life
- A Transition and Integration Ceremony on April 16th, 2018 to share his adventure with friends and family and move into this new phase in his life.
PathFinders for Boys Program at the Wholeness Center in Valley Cottage
Orientations Jan 15th and 22nd at 5p
Monday’s Jan 29th – April 16thth 5p-6:15p
Graduation Ritual April 16th 10am-12pm
Cost: $350 – Payment Plans available
$25 discount for each boy enrolling in the buddy system (two boys enrolling together)